For some time today our different banking systems have made it very simple for us to assess our BVNby dialing various USSD short-codes on the phone numbers we used in registering for your lender confirmation in the first place. However, a vast majority of us do not really know those USSD shortcodes and the way to look at our BVN variety our phones.
Bank confirmation number is a means by which our different bank accounts are already been procured. Over time now the banking system has struck quite a great deal of security problems which in turns compromises our different bank account, thus comes the need for extra safety checks to help secure our private banking particulars in the banking sector and that’s the reason why the Bank Verification Number came to play.
It was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria through the bankers’ committee in cooperation with all the Nigerian banks who deemed it fit and needed to make a centralized biometric identification system for the banking market.
The Advantage of bank confirmation amount
1. The BVN gives the user a exceptional identity that may be verified across all other Nigerian banks.
2. Registered customers bank accounts are protected from unauthorized access to their respective bank account.
4. The BVN Aids the banking system to be able to fish outside blacklisted customers immediately
6. It aids the standardized efficacy of Banking operations.
7. The exceptional BVN for customers is recognized as a means of identification and verification across all other Nigerian Banks.
8. With the aid of Instant BVN Query Service, all of us can now check our BVN amounts through our various cellular phones without having to go through the stress visiting the bank for it when it’s needed.
First, you need the amount associated with your bank account
Finally, Dial *565*0# out of your mobile device and the BVN number association with that telephone number of yours will probably be sent back to your contact number.